eLodgement is a fast, easy and secure way for industry professionals and frequent lodgers to lodge Titles Queensland forms online.
As well as lodging your forms, eLodgement allows you to:
- calculate and pay your fees
- access receipts, lodgement summaries and registration confirmation statements.
Since its inception, millions of documents have been lodged using the eLodgement platform.
Benefits of using eLodgement
- It is cost effective and efficient.
- All lodged documents stay in your office allowing immediate access to requisitioned dealings.
- Reports, receipts, summaries and statements are delivered straight to your reports page following lodgement.
- Training and full ongoing support is provided.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for preparatory and other work in the system.
What forms can I lodge electronically?
- Form 1 – Transfer
- NMF – National Mortgage Form
- Form 3 – Release of mortgage
- Form 4 – Record of death
- Form 5 – Transmission application (grant in Queensland) (no original wills)
- Form 5A – Transmission application (no grant in Queensland) (no original wills)
- Form 6 – Transmission application (no original wills)
- Form 7 – Lease/sub-lease
- Form 8 – Surrender of lease
- Form 9 – Easement (only if new plan lodged or whole of the land)
- Form 10 – Surrender of easement
- Form 11 – Caveat
- Form 12 – Writ/warrant of execution
- Form 13 – Amendment
- Form 14 – General request (as approved by the Registrar)
- Form 18 – General consent
- Form 18A – Registered owner/lessee content to plan of survey
- Form 18B – Planning body approval of plan of survey
- Form 20 – Schedule/enlarged panel/declaration/alteration/additional page
- Form 21 – Plan of survey (Main plan)
- Form 21A – Plan of Survey (Additional Sheet)
- Form 21B – Plan of Survey (Administration Sheet)
- Form 21Z – Plan Cover Sheet
- Form 24 – Property transfer information
- Form 24 – Property information (transfer)
- Form24A – Property information (transfer)
- Form 25 – Foreign ownership information
- Form 29 – Profit a prendre (only if new plan lodged or whole of the land)
- Form 30 – Mortgage priority
- Form 31 – Covenant (only if new plan lodged or whole of the land)
- PNN – Priority notice
- PNE – Extension of priority notice
- PNW – Withdrawal of priority notice
How to use eLodgement
You will be provided with a ‘SecurID’ token and password to access eLodgement.
No specialised software or hardware is required — all you need is a computer, scanner and internet access.
The scanner’s settings must be able to scan Dealings at 200 DPI, and Survey Plans at 300 DPI, as Group 4 compressed multi-page TIFF (.tif) images.
With this equipment and a quick training session, you will be ready to use eLodgement.
How to subscribe
Access to the eLodgement system is payable at a rate of $150 + $15 GST per year (note: prices are subject to change). This covers the cost of a SecurID token, training and support.
eLodgement subscription and contact information
- To subscribe to eLodgement, request an information pack or to make an enquiry about an administrative issue (for example agreement changes) email [email protected].
- For eLodgement banking enquiries (for example payment of lodgements) email [email protected].
- For eLodgement technical issues (for example password resets and issues with images) email [email protected].